Customer Support Specialist
At Paymentwall, it's our business to make sure every customer's payment experience is exceptional. As a Customer Support Specialist, your main mission is to nurture positive relationships with out customers from all over the world by resolving their payments-related inquiries within the shortest time possible. You will work cross-functionally with other Paymentwall teams to deliver sustainable and practical win-win solutions to customers, every time.
- Analyze and investigate end-user issues and concerns using data and tolls available,
- Respond by email to inbound customer issues on queue while keeping set service levels in check;
- Document case-related information and track progress of escalations made, if any;
- Proactively recomment alternatives to solutions for customer complaints and refer to the appropriate team, if needed;
- Identify gaps in customer support processes and tools, and recomment improvements to take customer/end-user experience to a higher level.
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, finance, communication or any related discipline
- At least one (1) year experience in providing customer support by phone, email or chat
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent communicator:
You’re esponsive and can write timely, transparent, and personalized correspondence;
You go the extra mile to promptly resolve customer issues and deliver solutions that turn frustrated customers to delighted customers;
Your creativity and problem-solving mindset enable you to scale solutions that are tailor-fit to every customer’s needs;
You dig deep and do your research to fully understand customer issues before providing the best solutions;
You’re highly engaged and a fantastic team player, always eager to work with others to improve customer experience.
Apply via sending your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.