Finance And Accounting Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Structure and lead the whole finance team and oversee the daily operation of the department.
- Research and analyzes accounting principles.
- Ensure compliance with the accepted accounting principles and company processes as stated in the SOP of the department.
- Make sure that TAX returns are submitted in a timely manner and in general ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations of the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Leads the financial reporting for regulators and company operational tasks.
- Costing and planning.
- Review, structures, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial reports, documents, etc.
- Computation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis.
- Works with internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Develop, maintain, implement and upgrade financial systems and procedures.
- Other tasks to be performed as mandated by the management.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy and is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least three (3) years working experience in the field
- Good interpersonal skill
- Able to handle and lead the finance department