Fraud And Risk Analyst
Paymentwall is hiring a Fraud and Risk Analyst to ensure that all transactions of customers done on the Paymentwall platform are secured. As a fraud and risk analyst, you shall monitor transactions real time, detect and investigate causes of actual or suspected fraud and noncompliance, provide timely feedback, and contribute to overall improvement of fraud management processes. To succeed in this role, you should be genuinely interested in the internet culture, and familiar with the digital goods space, web-based services, mobile services, and how customers make payments online.
- Monitor real-time transactions and and report patterns of fraudulent activities;
- Use available tools to thoroughly investigate blocked transactions and cases of suspected or actual fraud, and make informed decisions/recommendations;
- Work closely with other teams, such as Customer Support, to better address risk-related inquiries of end-users;
- Evaluate and recommend ways to improve risk and fraud detection systems and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in business, commerce, finance, or related discipline;
- 1+ years experience in risk and fraud management within a finance environment;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in English
- Flexibility to work on all shifts, including weekends
- No restrictions to travel
- Critical and detailed:
You have a sharp eye for spotting patterns/trends and irregularities;
You can prioritize, organize, and make sure all transactions are reviewed accurately and efficiently;
- Decisive and accountable:
you understand the impact of every decision you make on transactions reviewed;
- Dynamic and growth-oriented:
You are ambitious and gravitate towards challenges, seeking better and more innovative ways to work;
- A team player:
You work closely with other high-performing teams to enable fast, convenient, safe and risk-free payments for our customers
Apply via sending your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.