Global Product Manager
The purpose of this position is to manage Paymentwall’s projects from the conception of ideas to the delivery of products and services. The Product Manager (m/f) is responsible for managing specific aspects related to the coordination, development, and expansion of Paymentwall’s products. Candidates need to be able to navigate in an ever-changing environment, with the ambition to grow personally and professionally along with the Paymentwall team, while developing amazing and innovative products.
- Define the product vision and product features.
- Work closely with key departments and decision makers to determine business objectives and specific strategies for delivery.
- Interact with different teams and merchants to understand the market and industry needs.
- Recognize opportunities and risks to prioritize the engineering needs of the product.
- Be able to adjust and/or adapt to a changing environment while developing new products and tools within strict deadlines.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Effectively communicate project requirements with different teams including Product Managers, Operations, Legal, Risk, and other teams as often as necessary.
- Responsible for fully managing the whole project from start to finish including negotiating partnerships, overseeing technical implementation, and QA testing to push the product live.
- Develop innovative features and payment-related services based on market needs and company strategy.
- Work with sales, marketing, and customer support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Write documentation for the engineering department.
- Experience in the payments, start-up or online technology industry highly preferred.
- Confident, organized, team player with business acumen.
- College/Bachelor’s degree or higher is required
- Able to communicate effectively, even at times, at a technical level.
- Excellent business etiquette and follow-up procedures.
- Detail-oriented, positive attitude, and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working in diverse teams.
- Self-starter who can identify new opportunities.
- Strong technical and business knowledge with proven project manager skills.
- Good knowledge of creating easy-to-read and helpful reports.
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial and curious individuals with a strong business mindset.
- Ambitious and willing to take on projects that may even be outside of this job description to help the company grow.
- Has passion for innovation and loves the startup culture and community where it is located.
Apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.