Marketing And Communication Associate
We are looking for a marketing and communication associate who supports our Berlin office. This product marketing person will work directly with the sales and marketing management teams to announce our Terminal3 product, creating brand awareness and marketing campaigns. You also have the opportunity to get to know different industries (gaming, travel, e-commerce) and to work in a fast-growing industry.
- Learn more about the industry and how the payment wall offers competitive solutions to its dealers.
- Carrying out market research and identifying the most effective ways of developing and implementing online marketing campaigns and advertising.
- Creation of marketing materials for events, job fairs and conferences.
- Develop content strategy and content for the paymentwall website, social media channels, emails and press releases.
- Management of implementation and launch of marketing and PR activities and efforts.
- Participation, organization and search for industry events, conferences, panels and parties.
- Create salable content, online banners, SEO content and product descriptions.
- Develop fast and effective strategies to increase brand awareness
- Creativity, autonomy and independence.
- Proactive, organized, flexible, open-minded and a great communicator.
- Able to work with a cross-functional and fast-paced team.
- A super connector on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media.
- Interest in the payment industry and ready to meet new trends.
- A good experiance with the video games industry.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing or a comparable field of study.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- 4 years experience in this field.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Competitive salary
- insurance Paid vacation
- Modern and cool office space in the city center
- Possible business trips
- Unlimited growth potential