- Designs and implements quality solutions using NetSuite’s native functionality, Workflows and Suite builder
- Monitors the NetSuite program on a day to day basis.
- Troubleshoots processes, applications, and functional issues, and manage these throughout NetSuite
- Maintains and Manages up-to-date NetSuite functionality, features, tools and customization.
- Trains and Orients NetSuite end-users in the house to all the employees.
- NetSuite Suite Script / Workflow / Matrix fields
- NetSuite Suite Commerce Site Builder
- NetSuite Suite Commerce Advanced
- NetSuite Dashboard Customization
- NetSuite Saved Search/indexing a fast process searching.
- NetSuite Email/PDF Template, Advanced PDF/HTML Template
- NetSuite OpenAir / NetSuite SRP / ERP
- NetSuite PHP Suite Talk, C# Suite Talk
- NetSuite Integrations – Marketplaces, Payment, Shipment, Ecommerce platforms
- PHP / MySQL
- PHP Frameworks – CodeIgniter, WordPress.
- PHP-based ecommerce platforms – WooCommerce, Magento.
Strong 5 – 8 years of experience with NetSuite.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering with Technical Certifications in ONSCP, ONSC, ONS, ONCP, ONP, preferred.
Functional experience with implementation &
Administration in NetSuite
Hands-on Customization, development, and creation of workflow with NetSuite.
Good understanding of the system integration capabilities in NetSuite.
Experience with influencing strategy, tactics and execution
Proven track record of delivery, implementation, development &
Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively &
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Willing to work long hours based on the development phase with proficiency.
Working experience in an ISO 9001 certified company and in KPIs/BSCs are added advantage.