Successful completion of tasks as directed by the Project Director, including but not limited to:
· Project management activities.
· Monitor project schedules and construction programs.
· Be proactive in identifying and addressing potential changes to project scope/costs.
· Complete all reporting requirements including monthly Project Managers report and progress reporting.
· Monitor delivery of the project to ensure the project is delivered in accordance with the design intent.
· Undertake Contract Administration requirements.
· Undertake construction inspections and monitor quality assurance provisions of construction Contracts.
Required Education and Experience
1.Â� Engineering Degree or approved equivalent.
2.Â� 5+ years’ experience in similar Engineering and Project Management roles.
Preferred Education and Experience
1.Â� 8+ years’ experience in similar Engineering and Project Management roles.
2.Â� Certificate or degree in Project Management.
3.Â� Registration as a Professional Engineer of PNG.