Sales Associate- Dumaguete
As the public face of the company the Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
- Meeting of Sales Target set by the Management.
- Handling and Updating the Database Client.
- Invite clients for orientation and Handles events.
- Generation of New Leads.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Doing Leads call outs. email blast and text blast.
- Answering queries and question of the client from the social media account.
- Promoting and Marketing the company through social media.
- Attending team meetings or activities with colleagues.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients in person via phone social media and emails.
- Support the Sales Manager in upcoming programs for sales attainment.
- Have 1-2 experience in sales
- Customer-oriented individuals
- Amenable to work with a Sales target
- Graduate of Bachelor Courses.
Perks and Benefits:
We offer incentive and commission aside from monthly salary.